MiDAS training is available for those organisations wanting to use our JoinBookDrive minibus.
A typical outline of the Accessible course is as follows -
- Passenger safety
- Working with disabled people
- Passenger assistance
- Safe use of passenger lifts and ramps
- Safety for passengers who use wheelchairs in minibuses
- Practical skills assessment briefing
- Theory assessment
- Demonstration and supervised practice assisting wheelchair users
- Supervised practice in using equipment
- Practical skills assessment
Cost per person - £85
Those joining the JoinBookDrive initiative will be eligible for a £25 discount for the first booked place on the training.
DATES FOR COURSES - Friday 20 July. Please note - Supervised driving practice will be held on subsequent days to the Classroom training and will be confirmed on booking.
You need to be over 21 and have held a full UK car licence for at least 2 years. If you have 6 points or more, or recent driving bans, please speak to us in advance or be prepared to wait for insurance company clearance before you drive. Some foreign (non-UK) licences are acceptable – please ask in advance.
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch to discuss your training needs and help as much as we can.